Resort Living in the city
Enjoy resort living in the city at Capri Oasis, with units now ready for occupancy. Modern, stylish and refreshing, it is a welcome contrast from the noise and pollution of the city.
- Drainage system – Underground drainage, designed to
- Sewerage System – Centralized sewerage college system
with complete biological waste water treatment using
- Road Networks – Concrete roads, sidewalk curb and
gutters with landscaping and path walk
- Perimeter Fence – Surrounded by concrete hollow block
- Entry Features – Gate and guardhouse, Theme wall
- Air Conditioning – Provision for air conditioning units
- Telecommunication – Telephone-ready
- Cable – CATV-ready
- Garbage Disposal – Material Recovery Facility (MRF) with
garbage bins at designated area
- Elevator – Six (6) person capacity, two (2) per building
- Laundry Cages at Roofdeck – One (1) laundry cage per
Located along Sixto Avenue in Pasig, Capri Oasis lies
minutes away from schools, hospitals, shopping
districts and other major destinations.
• Eastwood (6.8 km)
• Medical City (6.8 km)
• Meralco (3.8 km)
• Robinsons Galleria (4.3 km)
• SM Megamall (5.5 km)
• St. Paul Pasig (3.0 km)
• SM Hypermart (2.1 km)
• Tiendesitas (1.8 km)
• EDSA Shangri-la (5.1 km)
• Cubao (6.7 km)
• Antipolo (11.1 km)
Our Real Estate Projects You Can Invest In
Investing in the Philippines is fast, easy, and secured. With options starting at 10,000 PHP Monthly, you can find properties rising at the most attractive locations in the Philippines. Check out these projects we’re partnering with.
Invest in Philippines
Guiding Investors on how to invest in properties located in the Philippines, from choosing the best locations and projects to guiding the buyer in the sales process and paperworks. We can also manage the property throughout the year for the owner and make sure the income from rentals will be consistent.
Property investment starts at 15,000 PHP Monthly!
Subscribe to Our Newsletter and Get a FREE E-book!
Ready to Invest?
If you are interested in any of our properties or if you simply want to inquire about our process, we’d love to hear from you. Contact us now and start investing in Philippine properties for as low as Php 15,000 monthly!